A Women's Worth is Determined by Who She is With


I have an extremely important topic I want to talk about today. A women’s worth is determined by what she brings to the table not by the man she is with. I am tired of people constantly determining a women’s worth by the relationship she is in.

Over the weekend I ran into someone I had not seen in awhile. It is natural for people to ask questions when they have not seen you in awhile. They asked me if I had a boyfriend to which I answered no. When they heard my response they had a puzzled look on their face. They continued by asking, didn’t I want to be in a relationship. I was really shocked and could not believe what I was hearing.

A women’s worth and value is not determined by the man she is with and I do not understand how people do not see that. I am a strong independent woman and I do not need a man to determine my worth. Right now is an amazing time in my life and anything is possible. A relationship is not the most important thing on my list of things to do. If a relationship comes along of course I am open to it; however, I am not going out looking for a relationship.

I have always worked long hours because I love what I do but not everyone understands that. A lot of men want someone who has a 9 – 5 job and a woman comes home to them. I have never been that kind of person. I am often busy from 6am to 10pm on a short day. This will never change for me because this is my passion and I need to find a person who gets me. I have been told that I can be intimidating not because I am mean but because of my work ethic and my unrelenting effort. If there is one thing that I have learned you can never change who you are to be with someone else.

You are extremely strong and there is no reason to change who you are for someone to care for you. It is much better to be single than to compromise yourself. Surround yourself with friends because they are the people who love you unconditionally for who you are. When the right person comes along everything will fall into place so stop trying to force a relationship.



Post a Comment

My Instagram

Designed By OddThemes | Distributed By Blogger Templates