Quote: The Help


“Every morning ‘til you dead in the ground you gunna have to make this decision…am I gunna believe what them fools say about me today?”

I watched The Help with my sister the other day. This quote from Constantine really struck me and it is so true. Everyday we get we have to make the choice on how the day is going to go…are we going to make it a great day or not. Not only do we have to decide how we are going to live our day but we have to decide how we are going to let other people affect us. Everyday people are going to say things that can hurt and tear us down but the outcomes are a result of how we decide to let them affect us.

People will always try to change you but ultimately you make the final decision on how they affect you and your life.

What decision are you going to make today? Are you gunna believe what them fools say?

Image Link: http://quotesgram.com/the-help-quotes-constantine/

Post a Comment

My Instagram

Designed By OddThemes | Distributed By Blogger Templates